The abc (Ambulance Billing and Coding) QuikGuide . (Formerly called the Ambulance Billing and Coding Desktop Reference Guide). This all-new publication is packed with critical billing and coding information – in a handy, convenient and easy-to-use desktop-sized quick-reference format is available for purchase. This product will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
Some of the features of this publication include:
- Ambulance-specific ICD-10 codes
- Documentation tips
- Key EMS abbreviations
- Complete list of ambulance codes and modifiers
- Definitions for all ambulance levels of service – and how to apply them
- “Quik Tips” to help you apply key rules in real-world situations
- Specific Medicare rules for each MAC jurisdiction!
- Coverage of the new CMS prior authorization project
- Medicare appeals information
- Covers ground and air ambulance codes!
The new abc QuikGuide is the most convenient and concise overview of ambulance billing and coding requirements you’ll find anywhere. Convenient tabs make it easy to find the information you’re looking for right away. And because the abc QuikGuide is written by the attorneys and consultants of Page, Wolfberg & Wirth, you can count on getting the most current and accurate information available.
Save NOW by ordering this indispensable abc QuikGuide in bulk! For quantity discounts on orders greater than 10, add the quantity you want to your cart, and the discount will be applied immediately. You will save $10 per Guide if you order 11 to 20 Guides and $20 per Guide if you purchase 21 or more.
This product will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
|1 - 10||$49.00|
|11 - 20||$39.00|
|21 - Unlimited||$29.00|